Re: crescendo hairpin with text

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: crescendo hairpin with text
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:23:19 -0400

Hi Janek,

> Done - see attachments.  How do you like it?

Looks great!

> I didn't notice any alignment problems.  Seems to work correctly.

Yep, don’t notice the same problems that plagued the old version(s).

p.s. Maybe the docs/examples should warn people that Gould explicitly
recommends against putting text inside hairpins? While I love the fact that
Lilypond (including your excellent extensions) give people lots of flexibility,
I feel we as a community should be encouraging best engraving practices.

Cheers,
Kieren.