Re: Frescobaldi preview with two "window"-modes

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi preview with two "window"-modes
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:05:21 +0100

Ehm, where's the suggestion here? Frescobaldi already supports sessions

Francois Planiol <address@hidden> schrieb:
xcuse...

Hi and thanks for the helps,

I think this sequence do the trick for this workflow:
meta-alt-m (disappear music preview)
alt-space > x redimension-window-switch between predefined and
full-mode (spanish ubuntu)

Yet another improvement: save session...
I am now working on a theory booklet and actually collecting snippets
according to categories (one *.ly file per category, more snippets per
file.ly). This before putting all together in probably different
order. Actually, these are 19 files and some more are coming.
When beginning to work, this would be fine to do
open-session-session-sessionname, instead of opening all these files
(no problem) and reclass them in usefull order (long and boring).

Cheers,
Francois