Re: LilyPond score publication

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: LilyPond score publication
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 09:32:20 +0100

Am 31.10.2013 07:19, schrieb Jan Nieuwenhuizen:
Urs Liska writes:

Hi Urs,

I hope you'll not consider this post as spam, but as I'll tell you
later I think it _does_ have some general relevance to LilyPond ;-)
I would like to hear about professional productions like these; I
also posted about Liedboek.

We will publish two follow-ups on the blog soon:
Janek will give a detailed report on his engraving experiences, and we will give a summary of our conclusions, including things we should have better organized differently ;-)

For later we _intend_ to also write a serious and detailed article about "Preparing scholarly editions with plain text tools (LilyPond and LaTeX) and version control".

As an expression of gratitude for the generous help we have always
received from this list we offer copies of the new edition at cost
price for subscribers of the lilypond-user list.
That's a nice idea; I missed the initial offer.

It may well be that I didn't post that on lilypond-user. I don't recall having prepared an English version of that offer, and _then_ I _would_ have considered it as spam because I didn't expect this to become such a deep-digging LilyPond project.

If I'd have to make an estimate I'd say it will be around 10 Euro for
the softcover and 20 for the hardcover version (but particularly the
hardcover price is due to changes in response to the number of
copies).
Please one hardcover for me.

Thanks. Registered.

Urs