Re: On creating "title pages" and the like

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: On creating "title pages" and the like
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:41:39 -0500

>JoshTeX systems are not required or intended to recognize either lilypond or
>lilypond-book.

I understood this. But from what I can see in the documentation, my problem isn't addressed in the lilypond documentation

>What particularly was your problem in applying this to your case?

I don't know how to get my latex system to recognize the following:

\begin{lilypond}
\relative c' {
  c2 e2 \tuplet 3/2 { f8 a b } a2 e4
}
\end{lilypond}

Probably because I don't have some package. The problem is that I don't see a package described anywhere... and everytime I just "try" using \begin{lilypond}\end{lilypond} or \lilypond {...}. When I try using \usepackage{lilypond}, and process through LaTeX, I get wierd looks from my process log....

! LaTeX Error: Environment lilypond undefined.

That's after copying and pasting the example given in the documentation.

Help? Thanks again for dealing with me (and what I think might be an obvious solution).

TeX systems are not required or intended to recognize either lilypond or
lilypond-book.

IC,