Re: Thoughts about creating Stack Exchange page?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Thoughts about creating Stack Exchange page?
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 11:39:25 +0100 (CET)

> Maybe it is even better to send them directly to the posting!?
> http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general

Probably.  I don't use gmane at all, so I can't give a
recommendation.  However, as with StackExchange, people should
*search* first before post something whether a related question has
been answered already.

Another useful pointer is the LilyPond snippet repository at

  http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search

which users should also search before posting something.

    Werner