MarkLine + bar number weirdness

From: Steven Weber
Subject: MarkLine + bar number weirdness
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 14:44:20 -0800

I’ve been playing around with the MarkLine context that’s been floated around on this alias a couple of times.  It does everything I want, with one small bit of weirdness.  If I have a rehearsal mark immediate following a line break, the bar number gets pushed up from its usual position.  I’m not entirely sure why this is happening.

At the moment, I’m just manually repositioning the bar number back where it belongs, but that’s a rather error prone operation.  Any context wizards out there know what I’m doing incorrectly or how to make the bar number ignore the MarkLine when it’s being positioned?

Thanks!

--Steven