Re: modular "markup" and arguments

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: modular "markup" and arguments
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:14:25 +0100

Ralph Palmer <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:34 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes: Did I dream this?
>>
>> Oh good grief.  <URL:https://codereview.appspot.com/6742057/#msg7>.  And
>> that's all.
>

> Thank you, David - for this

Well, not for that.  I wrote a detailed explanation in some review
comment where it could then rot in obscurity while I basked in the
feeling of having written it up.  "And that's all." sounds like I am
being prickish here, but it was meant to say "And that's all where this
information ever ended up."

At least it's now submitted as an issue and will hopefully end up in the
docs soonish.

> and for all you do. Lilypond would be much worse off without your
> help!

And that of a lot of others.  But we are far too few people actively
working on a project of this size.

--
David Kastrup