Re: lilypond - bitcoin donations?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: lilypond - bitcoin donations?
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 15:56:26 +0100

Scott Miller <address@hidden> writes:

> Does the lilypond project accept bitcoin donations?

Ok, this is not "The LilyPond project" as such, but if you want to
support my (full-time) work on LilyPond specifically, you can try so
using the address 1Kw7HZMd8L52BCL9vEjSxdPG4p3phRvtQF but please don't
transfer any large amounts without first trying something small and
waiting for feedback since I have no idea yet whether this will work.

And it might be a good idea to verify the PGP signature on this mail if
you have the possibility before attempting anything.

--
David Kastrup