Re: [ANNOUNCE] Frescobaldi included in MacPorts!

From: flup2
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Frescobaldi included in MacPorts!
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 22:44:49 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I don't know if this could help: the only dependencies problem I had with
the "MIDI part" was that 'aubio' didn't compile with OS X 10.9 (making the
'sudo port upgrade outdated' unusable).

'aubio' is part of the dependencies of 'portmidi', but the outdated version
works (it's only the "upgrade" that's impossible now). Of course, if you
re-installed Macports, I'm afraid you deleted the old version of 'aubio'
port :(

Philippe