Re: lilypond - bitcoin donations?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: lilypond - bitcoin donations?
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:45:46 -0800 (PST)

David,

I'd like to donate and contribute towards your LilyPond work, but I don't
understand what you mean when you write:
"...you can try so using the address 1Kw7HZMd8L52BCL9vEjSxdPG4p3phRvtQF"

Can you give me a quick guide on how to donate this way, using the process
you're describing? BitCoin?

Is it different for those of us living in the US?

Thanks,
Ben

David Kastrup wrote
> Scott Miller <

> scottlinux@

> > writes:
>
>> Does the lilypond project accept bitcoin donations?
>
> Ok, this is not "The LilyPond project" as such, but if you want to
> support my (full-time) work on LilyPond specifically, you can try so
> using the address 1Kw7HZMd8L52BCL9vEjSxdPG4p3phRvtQF but please don't
> transfer any large amounts without first trying something small and
> waiting for feedback since I have no idea yet whether this will work.
>
> And it might be a good idea to verify the PGP signature on this mail if
> you have the possibility before attempting anything.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

> signature.asc (203 bytes)
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/attachment/153459/0/signature.asc>