Re: Lilypond on the web

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Lilypond on the web
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 09:37:33 +0100

2013/11/10 Helge Kruse <address@hidden>
Hello

I just wanted to download the beta release of Lilypond. But I was lazy and just entered "Lilypond" in my Chrome web browser. Interestingly the second hit was http://lilypond.org/web/ what is a bit dated as it describes 2.12.3. Shall this stay on the server?

The first result of 'lilypond' in google and duckgogo search is lilypond.org
Maybe you searched 'lilypond web'?

Anyway, there's an issue for this problem:

and I see that we need a rewrite/redirect rule to put in .htaccess