Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:13:26 +0100

2013/11/11 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:

> I don't see a point in continuing this.  It is obvious that I am wildly
> unsuccessful providing any help for understanding how the dynamics in
> this mailing list and LilyPond development work: it would appear that it
> would have been much easier for you and less discouraging to learn this
> by yourself.

In case you're interested in my opinion, the problem (in this case)
was that your messages were technically 100% accurate, but they were
not personalized and adapted to the context of the discussion.

It was as if someone went to a group of striking physical workers and
gave a lecture on the influence of teamwork on the effficiency of
production.

best,
Janek