Re: is there a way to suppress repeated time signatures (analogous to ch

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: is there a way to suppress repeated time signatures (analogous to chordChanges)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:01:27 -0600

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Urs,

> I didn't look into it, but when _I_ asked this question I got the attachment as a result.

This looks really good — thanks!

I would be happy to offer a little bounty (e.g. US$25) for a “Redundancy_remover_engraver”, which took a list of items like #’(time-signature key-signature clef etc) and eliminated any that are already in effect. Anyone?

It's straightforward for time signatures.  It's not so simply with key signatures, as I found when I tried to figure it out--with no luck--for Urs.  So, I will gracefully bow out of the challenge.

--David