Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Beam positions and time signature spacing
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:38:16 +0100

Hi,

I didn’t follow all of the discussion. But how about a summary at place
where it can be found and used later? It seems like this won’t go into
the lilypond code right now.
>From what I read, there are spacings that are good, some are debatable
and some are agreed that they are not good (according to authorities
(Gould) or personal opinion). This could help to focus on the relevant
parts.
Couldn’t that be conserved as a wish in the bugtracker for the time,
when people who are able to do that have time to do so?
Perhaps a subgroup of interested people could make a list of desired
changes and rate them in terms of priority and with a reference or
reason why.

Just a suggestion on how to continue this from me.
Joram