Re: Bar lines in 2.19.0

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Bar lines in 2.19.0
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:52:34 +0100

Please don't top-post with full-quote below.  It makes a lot of
additional editing work for those who want to reply in a sensible manner
that does not clog up the digests and other people's mail feeds.

SoundsFromSound <address@hidden> writes:

> Mike Solomon wrote
>> Hey all,
>>
>> On 2.19.0, when I do:

> Where is LilyPond version 2.19? I didn't think 2.18 was even released yet.

LilyPond 2.19.0 is the next version to be released from LilyPond's
master branch of development.  2.18.0 will eventually be released from
the stable/2.18 branch, but the next release is pretty surely going to
be 2.17.96 as there is still too much unfinished business.

I'd prefer if 2.18.0 was released before 2.19.0 in order not to confuse
people, but since the development has already split into branches, there
is no inherent necessity for that.

--
David Kastrup