Re: string->number scheme

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: string->number scheme
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:45:20 +0100

Look i know i'm maybe compliating here..but it would be helpfull if i could for once achive what i have imagine..
I can always use the software as is..and its great..i confirm..

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Stjepan Horvat <address@hidden> wrote:
Try putting bpm = \tempo 4 = 123 in the header..

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Stjepan Horvat <address@hidden> writes:

> So..any idea how i could achive it..?! I wanted to use my little knowlidge
> to write a simple scheme function that could achive it..with no succsess..

You could start by explaining what is wrong with the solution at the
bottom of
<URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-11/msg00456.html>.

--
David Kastrup