notation reference query

From: Hayden Smith
Subject: notation reference query
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 04:09:32 +1000

Hi folks,

I'm a new user making a foray into Lilypond and I am in the process of scouring
the learning manual/notation reference to become acquainted with the
application (v2.17.95).

I had a small query in regards to the appendices detailing articulation and
ornamentation. I was looking at the code snippets that supposedly list all
available articulations, but the snippet simply refers to "script-chart.ly". As
I am a totally blind musician, I cannot make inference based on the image
provided in the notation reference itself and wondered where "script-chart.ly"
might be located which would contain a complete list of articulations.

any assistance someone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Hayden