Re: LilyPond in pandoc (md/rst)?

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: LilyPond in pandoc (md/rst)?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:30:46 +0600

Am 2013-11-13 um 12:50 schrieb Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:

> Il 13/nov/2013 06:42 "Henning Hraban Ramm" <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> > do you know of any existing extension for pandoc (or multimarkdown) to
> > integrate LilyPond into markdown (or restructured text)?
> > A quick googling didn’t show anything promising.
>
> There is a sphinx plugin for lilypond. You can find it on bitbucket.
> Sphinx uses restructured text

Thank you for the hint, it’s at https://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx-contrib
but …

"lilypond: an extension inserting music scripts from Lilypond in PNG format.“

… it only inserts bitmaps, even if sphinx can also create PDF via LaTeX. I was
aiming for „usable“ PDF output - sorry, didn’t make clear.

It was just a thought anyway; I guess I’ll stay with my ConTeXt-LilyPond
workflow. Or I manage to combine ConTeXt’s markdown and LilyPond processing
somehow. (Since it’s not a priority for me, it’ll probably never happen.)

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm