Cross-staff Glissando Stencil Error

From: Piaras Hoban
Subject: Cross-staff Glissando Stencil Error
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 07:10:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi List,

I've been doing a lot of work lately that involves writing postscript code
to generate custom glissando stencils.

This works fine for most of my needs however I've hit a problem when trying
to access the grob stencil for a cross-staff glissando. It seems to trigger
a vertical spacing error.

I would appreciate if someone could point out that I'm making a conceptual
error and that I'm trying to do something that's impossible, if that's the
case here.

Otherwise it would be great to get some help on this! Example included
below.

Thanks and best wishes,

piaras hoban

------------------------

\version "2.17.20"

#(define (stencil-test grob)
    (let* (
        (stencil (ly:grob-property grob 'stencil))
        )
    grob
    )
)

\score {
        \new PianoStaff <<
            \new Staff = "right"  {
                \once \override Glissando.after-line-breaking =
#stencil-test
                c''2. \glissando
                \change Staff = "left" c,4 |
            }