Move accidental closer to the note

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Move accidental closer to the note
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 17:42:02 +0100

Hi all,

I find that in the attached image the middle accidental (c'') is too far away from the chord, thus also pushing the arpeggio too far away.

Is there a way to manually rearrange the accidentals horizontally? I would at least like the c'' natural to be as much to the right as possible. Alternatively I would like to try out what happens if the c'' natural would be next to the stem while the flats are left to it - maybe this would allow for a tighter spacing.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Urs