Re: musicxml2ly output indentation style

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly output indentation style
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 19:02:56 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 16 Nov 2013, Peter Bjuhr wrote:

On 11/14/2013 09:16 AM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

Hi,

The lilypond output that is produced from musicxml2ly uses another indentation style than I see in my own scores when using for example Vim or Frescobaldi, or in all examples in the Lilypond documentation.

Hi Martin!

Thanks for pointing this out! In the latest development version of Frescobaldi scores imported through internal musicXML import are now reformatted (the same way as if Tools->Format were used).

I did a short try with the dev version from Github (downloaded zip there) but I see no difference. Still had to use Tools->Format manually.

But even if it works, it would still be a workaround instead of a real fix.

--

MT