Re: what do you use ragged-bottom for?

From: Keith E OHara
Subject: Re: what do you use ragged-bottom for?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:10:29 -0800

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 04:42:14 -0800, Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden>
wrote:

Le 17/11/2013 06:52, Werner LEMBERG disait :

[...] – and lilypond should
also emit the corresponding page number in the warning message.

Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 61 or 62 pages...
Drawing systems...
warning: cannot fit music on page: overflow is 1.280015

Good point.  I moved one similar error message to a place where I can access
and print the current page number; I'll try to do the same for the message
above.