Re: Treble clef

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Treble clef
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:11:23 +0100

Am 19.11.2013 17:27, schrieb Philippe Auclair:
Hello,

In several scores, I find a clef which looks like a treble clef, with "things"
on the right. I haven't found this clef in the Notation Reference Manual:
looks like a treble clef

In case you can't see the image, the "things" on the right look like this:
- a horizontal bar at the "e" level, followed by a vertical stem going up and
ending with a small circle on the right
- a horizontal bar at the "c" level, followed by a vertical stem going down just
under "g" and ending with a small circle on the right

Can LilyPond print this clef?

I don't have a clue what that actually is, but the "things" very much look like a tenor (C) clef imposed over the treble clef.

Urs

Regards,
Philippe