Re: No indent in just one movement

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: No indent in just one movement
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:32:05 +0100

2013/11/21 Caio Barros <address@hidden>
I'm writing a part for an instrumento that plays the first movement, don't play the second, and plays the third.

For the second movement I just want to write a multimeasure pause with "TACET" written above it, but I don't want to indent this staff.

How can I cancel the indentation just for this movement?

You should put a \layout block inside the \score block you want to control.
See http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/the-_005clayout-block

BTW, why you use \new Score?

Try this snippet:

\version "2.16.2"

\score {
 \new Staff <<
  \new Voice {
   %%music form the first movement
   c1

\markup { "Title of the second movement" }

\score {
 \new Staff <<
  \new Voice {
\override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
\override Staff.MultiMeasureRestNumber #'stencil = ##f
\override Staff.MultiMeasureRest #'expand-limit = #2
\override Score.SpacingSpanner #'base-shortest-duration = #(ly:make-moment 1 130)
R1*3^"TACET" \bar "|."
  }

 \layout {
   indent = 0