Re: Ambitus not in the beginning

From: Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Re: Ambitus not in the beginning
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:07:13 +0100

Dear David and Janek,

I see the approach. I was hoping there would be a possibility to insert the ambitus without redistributing my note to different voices. Now I see, that I should have done that right from the start. Right now, I have the solo parts and the choir parts for the tenor in one \voice-context.

I will tell you, when it worked out.

best regards

Kai