Re: The ultimate slur shaping function.

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: The ultimate slur shaping function.
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:53:34 +0100

2013/11/25 Ryan McClure <address@hidden>:
> I like what I see!!! :) If there's one thing that I spend the most time on,
> it's modifying slurs, especially on Schenker graphs. However, there's one
> question I have. You mentioned that using \shape would apply to all
> following slurs.

To be precise, only when you use "override-like" syntax \shape can
affect multiple slurs (see p.6 of pdf).

> Is it possible to use \once \shape?

Of course.

Actually, probably the most convenient way to use \shape is to write
it in yet another way - like a \tweak:

{
  c''1-\shapeII #'((2 . 0)) ( c'')
}

using it like this will only affect one curve.

best,
Janek