Re: formatting a text before the score

From: Ryan McClure
Subject: Re: formatting a text before the score
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:24:25 -0500

I'm working on the first problem still. However, give this a try for the name:

\markup{ \fill-line{ \line{ } \line { \italic{Anton Tchekhov}}}}

Basically, this fills an entire line. By having two lines inside the fill-line, it spaces one on the left and one on the right. The first one is empty, hence the { }. The second one, right-aligned, is the name

I'll get back to you as soon as I figure out the top part.

By the way, what version of LilyPond are you running?

-Ryan McClure