Re: An invitation to a LilyPond powered concert

From: Marcos Press
Subject: Re: An invitation to a LilyPond powered concert
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:57:48 -0200

I'm completly with you!

The thing is "Trade Treaties" means there are ownership discussion.
I do respect Authors but Ownership is a little different.

Corporates rats exist everywhere and from any origen. Even here in Argentina (South-East American continent).

To stop rats for doing their lifes in the walls, there are different ways, and not so agressive as rats traps (or corporates traps).
Like my parents completly wood house in Bariloche (made by our own hands and in the woods). The house floats over pillars at lest 50cm over the ground, and we let nature deal with nature, so cats and dogs are enought.
I assure you that in the 20 years of existance of that house there where only 2 or 3 rats in total and they've been chased away.

Nature is to be respected and Time deals with it.

Going back to the subject of the mailing.
I'm glad someone finaly done what infinite amount of musicians thought.
More glad that they made it with the best software available, not only cause of the software but because of the comunnity too.
That really differs LilyPond from all others.

I'm sad I would not be able to assist.
Great Good Luck! with the system Jan.
I'm more than sure the edition is superb!
And pretty sure the concerts would be great too!

Marcos.

2013/11/26 David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Marcos Press <address@hidden> writes:

> 2013/11/26 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>

>> > The new trade law treaty TPP currently in _secret_ negotiation will
>> > retroactively bump the public domain date by 30 years even in the EU.
>> > This treaty will trump national law.
>> >
>> > Welcome to democracy.
>>
>> one word: ****

> One World!

Sure, that's the idea behind trade treaties.  But if that one world is
to be the worst common denominator under the control of global
corporations, I prefer keeping the door closed.

I don't let the wild life run through the house, either.  Today I exiled
a field mouse caught in the rat trap on the side of the house to the
other canal side.  Two days ago a madly protesting Great Tit fluttered
to and fro in the trap.  The real target is sweeping up woodmice before
they get into the walls as they make a hell of a racket when running in
walls and floors at night.  Somewhat successfully.  Interestingly, the
house mice are basically not to be found next to the house, keeping to
the stables instead.  And apart from two caught exemplars, the brown
rats preferred dwelling at our neighbor's place this year.

Apropos: even if the corporate rats are permitted to gobble up the North
American continent, I'm not interested in letting them in here.

--
David Kastrup