c2 and c4 Heads Combination on RhythmicStaff

From: Marteno MINIĤ
Subject: c2 and c4 Heads Combination on RhythmicStaff
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:19:07 +0000

Hello,

This example shows the two heads of the first notes of the each voice combined into one -- so that the c2 note has a full head rather than its own empty head.

Apparently this is wrong only on RhythmicStaff, because if I use Staff rather than RhythmicStaff everything works as it should (and the c2 note has its own head).

I am running lilypond 2.16.2

Please advise -- am I missing something here?

------example---begins---

\score { \new RhythmicStaff {
      <<
         { \voiceOne    c2  }