Re: Frescobaldi Project Support

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi Project Support
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:46:40 +0100

On 11/16/2013 02:06 PM, Urs Liska wrote:
SoundsFromSound <address@hidden> schrieb:
Does anyone know of a place where one can donate to help support the
Frescobaldi project? I can't find any link on the website,
http://www.frescobaldi.org/ and I was curious if there was another
location
maybe.
No, there isn't.

You should ask Wilbert Berendsen personally.

Or you have a look at recent discussions in the Issue Tracker (don't miss closed ones and pull requests). There are a few exciting ideas around currently (and I'm not involved in all, otherwise I wouldn't write this here).  Maybe there's something you find interesting and consider motivating individual contributors ...

Regarding donations to the Frescobaldi project and also to LilyPond maybe this site could be interesting: https://www.gittip.com/

Best
Peter