Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:45:22 +0200

On Nov 30, 2013, at 12:06 AM, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2013/11/29 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
>>
>> But one person who just works on LilyPond can make a difference.  Can we
>> keep this up?
>
> As you can see, it appears that David (address@hidden) is doing abou
> as much as the rest of the development team combined!

I would argue that the point that Janek brings up above is not a healthy sign
for LilyPond development.  Several developers, including myself, have lowered
their participation considerably over the past two years.

In my opinion, it would benefit LilyPond, and David too, if there were more
skilled volunteer developers working on the project.

Cheers,
MS