Re: Schikkers List (was: Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Schikkers List (was: Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 07:28:32 +0100

2013/12/3 Noeck <address@hidden>
> This is *exactly* why I've been playing/experimenting with GUI
> backends/frontends since 2004.  If you haven't done so, please have
> a look at Schikkers List
>
>     http://lilypond.org/schikkers

This looks really cool! (Has it improved a lot or is the html5 demo new,
compared to last year? The last time I looked, it didn't work for me)
I think this is what we need - at least for beginners.
A gnome-gui is anounced but I can't find it. In the download folder
every sub-folder is again the download folder. Are there linux
executables or a deb package? Or do I have to compile it?

It was hosted on github years ago, but now I see that last update is 3 years ago.
The demo is not working on Chromium 31.0.1650.57