Inconsistent behavior with additional staves?

From: Lovis Suchmann
Subject: Inconsistent behavior with additional staves?
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:23:38 +0100

Hello everyone,

first: I'm new on this mailing list, so I hope I'm on the right place for my question:

today when working with LilyPond, I noticed some strange behaviour with additional staves. Have a look at the LilyPond code below. When interpreting this, the staves named "eigth" and "sixteenth" do not end after the end of the note but contine futher on. The staves named "full", "half" and "quarter" end after the end of the note as expected. I think you will be able to reproduce this behavior, i checked it with LilyPond 2.16 and 2.17.95. This inconsistency also happens in a slightly different manner when changing "\context" to "\new". I cannot see this is intended, so is it a bug?

(If someone is not able to reproduce what I'm talking about, please tell me...)

Thank you in advance :)

Lovis

[Lilypond Source Code below]

\version "2.17.95"