Re: Help ~ LilyPond Tablature

From: Раул Апонт
Subject: Re: Help ~ LilyPond Tablature
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 20:53:40 +0400

Hello, I need some help with this concern.

I just wanted to know what is this bongos notation about, I do not understand what “bohm” or “boho” is, it would be a pleasure to get some help of you guys, I would definitely thank you if you send me a brief description of this notation, it is interesting because I use the bongos and I teach how to play them, having handy this notation is a plus to enhance the teaching. Thank you in advance.