Re: A thought on Windows Experience (was: useability, promoting, etc)

From: Phil Burfitt
Subject: Re: A thought on Windows Experience (was: useability, promoting, etc)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 18:26:52 -0000

From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 6:16 PM

I am willing to look at improving the Windows experience, although this
would need to wait until my degree finishes next Summer.  However,
there's one thing I don't know: what should happen when you double-click a .ly file in Explorer: open an editor or compile the file?
And if the former, how should the file be compiled?

--
Phil Holmes

I think double-clicking should open an editor while there should be a
right-click command to compile (maybe evon label it "Create PDF").

Urs

+1

Phil