Re: Get context in Scheme function (determining current moment)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Get context in Scheme function (determining current moment)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 20:45:19 +0100

Am 04.12.2013 17:15, schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
Am 04.12.2013 17:01, schrieb Urs Liska:
My \annotate function should also store the position in the score (to
print that out and to sort by it).
So when I use the function in the input file it should store location
elements and current measure and measure position in several variables.
so yout need some kind of music function, that inserts an info to the
music objects, which will be caught by an engraver, or you use applyContext.
Then you need some kind of singleton, which holds the annotations. Then
you can add them anywhere and get the list afterwards.
Later more on that ...

Yes, that's for later. Now I first need to collect information on the current moment.

And I _do_ have read the whole section of lalily's edition.scm. But it's _way_ too complex, in particular because it references so much other code from outside the file. IISC it isn't exactly what I need so I'm afraid I have to build up my stuff from ground up. Also in order to have understood what it does.

Best
Urs

PS: I'll surely come back on this current issue because I doubt I have fully grasped it yet.