engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 21:18:17 +0100

Hi all,

as promised, here are engraving comparisons that i hand out to musicians i meet:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71760856/engraving%20comparisons.zip
(this link is temporary, expect that it won't be valid after a couple weeks).

One comparison is in English - other are in Polish, but you'll figure
out everything from the pictures :)

I think it'd be great to have a public collection of such "marketing"
stuff, so that when we want to demonstrate LilyPond to someone we'll
have some resources available.  Of course, i know that we have a
"feature list" on the website, but i think we could use some more
involved and in-depth materials.

Anyway, who'd like to join such effort?  In addition to translating
the comparisons, which i'd do, it'd be nice to design a flyer, a list
of "why use LilyPond" arguments, more comparisons, etc....

best,
Janek