Re: Symmetrical ties in TieColumn

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Symmetrical ties in TieColumn
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:24:12 -0600

Karol,

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Karol Majewski <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi, David

Your function for offsetting control-points of a TieColumn is very useful to me. Now it would be great if someone could improve it to make it work with ties over the line break.

I'm glad that you find some utility in that function.  Unfortunately, I don't have the time to modify it as you ask.  I think that the routine in the older thread cited in your first post and \alignTies could be combined by someone wanting to take this on.

BTW, I don't recall seeing this notation--is it associated with anyone in particular?

--David