Re: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 11:39:23 -0500

agreed, but Ryan stated he was in the U.S. I am in the and therefore
have had to deal directly with that code of laws, having knowledge of
that useful and interesting bit of the law I mentioned it in the hopes
of spurring on discovery of what others might know about the current
situation across the globe. Copyright law is as has been pointed out
grossly perverted beyond its original useful intent, but how far that
madness extends is something unknown to me, not being a lawyer or even
for that matter an international lawyer.
My point was that at some point examples have to be created that
reflect current usage practices and there are ways that can be
accomplished without infringement.