RE: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 11:37:33 -0800

Mr. McClure,

On two previous mailings I have extoled the values of Lilypond for the new
user (loaded mine this last March), or what might be called its "out of the
box" capabilities. Since installation I have transcribed 20+ piano scores
for my own study and use. All of them are crisper than the published version
and are more uniformly spaced on the page.

Mark