Re: lilypond.org "Pondings"

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: lilypond.org "Pondings"
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 00:49:53 -0500

Hi all,

> Come on, it's not possible that the LilyPond community has so little to offer
> in terms of projects.
> Step out of the dark and tell the world what we do!

Tomorrow, MSU's "Home For the Holidays" spectacular will include around over
330 musicians singing over 25 minutes of Lilypond-engraved music (composed
and/or arranged by yours truly).

I also gave a kick-butt Lilypond sales pitch at the composition seminar I
taught this afternoon — the professors and students were extremely impressed
with the output, the algorithmic possibilities, and some of the "tricks" I
showed them (like polymetrics).

K.