Re: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: engraving comparisons and other "promotional" materials
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 19:44:04 +0100

On 07/12/13 19:39, SoundsFromSound wrote:
I could assist with Finale 2014 though I hesitate to call myself an 'expert'
in Finale. Power user maybe, but no expert. Does that help?

I think that "power user" would be fine for the kind of test run I proposed. I mean, so long as you don't let your affection for Lilypond bias your performance ... :-)

After all, the fundamental purpose of a trial like this is to have some kind of estimate of the relative productivity that capable users of the software can enjoy.