Re: Schikkers List

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Schikkers List
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 10:00:57 +0100

2013/12/8 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
2013/12/5 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:

> When you enter the fret  number, the program can find the right pitch
> combining string + fret number (and taking the  tuning into account).

Hi Federico,

How should this ever work?
Thinking of modulations/enhormonics.

Do you mean that the application can't guess if the 4th fret on fifth string (of default guitar tuning) should be cis or des?
It may default to always using sharp signs and then allow the user to change the alteration afterwards?
Or maybe follow the current key signature?!?

Disclaimer: I don't know much about harmony and notation rules