Re: Lilypond Website Work

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Lilypond Website Work
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 23:23:13 +0100

2013/12/6 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>
These problems should be recorded in our tracker.
So far I've seen 2 issues/feature requests:

1. improve SEO
2. associate a different color scheme to each manual

I've added them:

This is the list of issues when searching "website" in our tracker:
A label:Website may be useful?

No, label is not what we need. We might need a new Type.
Or we can keep using type:Documentation and add website: on the subject of the issue.

Who wants to work on the website should find all the relevant issues with these keywords:
website type:Documentation