Re: tranpose relative to the last pitch

From: Tom van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: tranpose relative to the last pitch
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:40:38 +0100

Thank you David,

I see you point. With \modalTranspose you can automatically change the notes that are within the range of the scale. But I change the notes based on visual inspection. In fact I colour all notes f and lower in red, so that it catch the eye immediately.

If I change a few successive notes I rather place no extra octave changing marks on the first pitch. ( the first f after \terts{ ) It is clear that the pitches after \terts{..} might need extra octave changing marks because they relate to the pith just before \terts{..} . So within \terts I want to know the absolute value of the g before \terts{...}

Tom