Re: Acciaccatura slur to top note of chord

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Acciaccatura slur to top note of chord
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:15:04 +0100

2013/12/15 Derek <address@hidden>
I have a vocal/piano score and the piano score has two voices per hand and in
one hand I am trying to attach the acciaccatura slur to the top note of the
chord but I can't seem to get it to work. Here it the code if anyone would
have any suggestions or tell me what I am doing wrong.

I'm not sure if this is what you want.. maybe \slurUp?

\relative c'' {
  <c c'>8^.
  \slurUp