Is there a way to tweak glissandos (glissandi)

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Is there a way to tweak glissandos (glissandi)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 21:57:20 +0200

Hi,

Long time no see.

I was rekindling my Lilypond skills with a set of Christmas carols and stumbled upon a set of that are quite ugly quite. Is there a way to tweak them e.g. by changing the Y offset of end points? I have understood that the \shape and control-points are for Bezier based stuff but could not find any suitable setting for straight lines.

\version "2.17.95"

\paper { ragged-right = ##t }

\relative c'' {

<<{\stemUp b2 \glissando f} \\ {\stemDown a \glissando d,} >>

}

BR,

Risto