Re: What is it called and can I do it?

From: Alex Loomis
Subject: Re: What is it called and can I do it?
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:47:50 -0500

The following works, but it doesn't exactly look nice. I'll play around with it a little to see if I can clean it up.

\version "2.17.29"

{dis' \grace{ \parenthesize es'8 }}

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Nick Baskin <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Guy Stalnaker <address@hidden> wrote:
No. It is the notational equivalent of:

ds (ef) | ef

The (ef) would be transparent to midi and lyrics.

--
"There is only love, and then oblivion. Love is all we have
to set against hatred." (paraphrased) Ian McEwan

Guy Stalnaker