Re: What is it called and can I do it?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: What is it called and can I do it?
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:22:18 +0100

You should have searched "cautionary accidental" or "reminder accidental" or "accidental, cautionary" in the index of Notation Reference:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/lilypond-index.html

Il 16/dic/2013 01:51 "Guy Stalnaker" <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I have a composition with a d-sharp followed in the next measure by an e-flat. I have seen scores in which the measure with the d-sharp also has an e-flat in parentheses to show that it is the same pitch. Is it possible to create such a parenthetical 'reminder' in lilypond? Searching "parenthecial pitch" "parenthetical note" and "enharmonic reminder" yield nothing useful in the lilypond docs/forums/snippets.

Thanks.

Guy Stalnaker