Re: mid-measure key change

From: Alex Loomis
Subject: Re: mid-measure key change
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:01:17 -0500

I thought that the time change might force it to align correctly, but when you have it in 2/2 and use \bar " " the exact same problem appears. Doing what Keith suggested (and what I originally tried, but I couldn't remember how to make the SpanBar transparent) should work the best.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 4:01 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
"Mark Stephen Mrotek" <address@hidden> writes:

> Mr. O'Hara,
>
> Thank you for your replay and instructions - similar to that of
> Mr. Loomis. I shall try them in context today.

Possibly \bar "" \nobreak would do what you want here.  While it will
"disrupt" the spacing, the bar numbers will stay correct and there
should (I think) be no break, and the key change is disrupting spacing
anyway.

--
David Kastrup